At Chinook Assembly we are passionate about reaching our community. Throughout the week there are different ways you can impact the community of Chinook and the surrounding area:
- Food Pantry – The food pantry is always looking for help with loading and unloading food as well as serving those who come in.
- Loaves and Fishes – Is a 10 week summer feeding program that is Monday through Thursday 12:1-:30 at Wallner Hall, serving needed.
- Chinook Public Schools – Is looking for recess monitors, as well as adults who would be willing to serve at events, sports, etc.
- LEAP (Loving Every Amazing Person) – is an outreach to the children of our community. Pastor Kristi Seymour leads LEAP with a team of people who meet from 6:30-7:30 PM every Wednesday night throughout the school year at Chinook Assembly.
- Van Ministry – is provided for the children who attend LEAP on Wednesday nights as well as for those who need a ride to Sunday services.
- JUMP – is an outreach to the youth of our community. Chrissy Downs (Methodist Church) leads JUMP with a team of people who meet from 6:30-8:00 PM every Wednesday night throughout the school year at Wallner Hall.
- Senior Citizen Center – Help is needed in the kitchen as well as with events and loving on those who come.
- Sweet Memorial Nursing Home – Services are held each Sunday at 2 PM. Help is needed during services as well as people who would be willing to visit them throughout the week.
However you decide to minister, we welcome you to join us in “Knowing Christ and Making Him Known.”